Our history originates from a passion.
The Salvadori headquarters and store is located in Prato just across the street from the medieval walls that surround the historical centre of the town. It was inaugurated in 1990 after an innovative restoration project preserved an historical industrial building and renovated it into a new site for highlevel commercial business. The headquarters has always been conceived and cared for by expert teams from the architect Gianbattista Bergonzi from Bologna working with the engineer Giannino Veronesi of Prato, who were responsibile for the initial restructuring of the property, to its current direction by the architect Francesco Risaliti who has overseen all works since 2000. The headquarters has an underground parking area available to passholders who can leave their cars and access the roofed gallery that surrounds the building’s ground level. Inside the store space a large illuminated fountain introduces the glass elevator that allows a full view of our commercial spaces.
We are our own
clients, since 1945
The client is at the centre of it all. Our philosophy is simple: we want our clients to receive the same sense of certainty that we feel when we buy a product. It has never crossed ourminds to sell just for the sake of selling. This is the reason why we have developed our service for buying advice which is based on professional expertise and the clients’ best interests. By helping our clients think out their needs and make comparative pricing, our goal is to help them make the right choice for their full satisfaction.